AIMEX, the Australian International Marine Export Group, has released the full list of speakers and topics to be covered at this year’s Australian Superyacht Marine Export Industry Conference (ASMEX) in Sanctuary Cove, Queensland.
The two-day conference will be held from May 20-21, immediately prior to the 2014 Sanctuary Cove International Boat Show.
This year’s key speakers include:
– The Hon Bob Baldwin MP – Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister for Industry
– Martin Redmayne – Chairman – The Superyacht Report
– Peter Busfield – CEO – NZ Marine
– Erwin Bamps – COO – Gulf Craft
– Katherine Droga – General Manager, Destination Development – Tourism Australia
– Jesus Losada – Latin Yachts Venezuela
– Cathie Burrows – Director, Alliances & Advisors, SME – EFIC
– Carlos Vidueira – Vice President – Rybovich Superyacht Marina & Shipyard
– Mick Kinley – Deputy CEO – AMSA
– Ron Japinga – EVP Merchandising/Planning/Logistics – West Marine USA
– Colin Bransgrove – Executive Officer – Marina Industries Association
– Ian Harrison – Chief Executive – Australian Made
– Farouk Nefzi – Marketing & Brand Director – Feadship
– Laurie Smith – Executive Director – International Operations – Austrade
– John Lu – CEO – Horizon Yachts
– Steven Vidakovic – Global Sales Director – Naiad Dynamics
– Iain Murray – Regatta Director and CEO – America’s Cup Race Management
Highlights of the conference include the 2014 Club Marine Australian Marine Industry Export and Superyacht Awards, which will be held at a gala dinner on Tuesday, May 20. The full ASMEX programme is available on the Superyacht Australia website.
Media partners of ASMEX include IBI and its sister title, Superyacht Business, as well as Ocean Media and Marine Business World.com.