The East Mediterranean Superyacht Forum will be jointly produced by Quaynote Communications and Oceda.
Quaynote Communications has released the programme for the upcoming East Mediterranean Superyacht Forum. The event takes place on June 1 at the NJV Athens Plaza Hotel in Greece.
This one-day conference brings together superyacht industry experts from across Europe. With an emphasis on discussion and debate, the conference will focus on the growing attraction of the eastern Mediterranean as taxation tightens in western Europe.
The conference programme will examine geo-political trends and their impact on the superyacht industry. Also in the agenda is a session on global superyacht sales and projections.
Cruising around the East Mediterranean; Examining the restrictions on chartering; Cabotage in Greece and Marina Developments: Greek Marinas and the challenges facing marina developers worldwide are other topics on the agenda.
The East Mediterranean Superyacht Forum will be jointly produced by Quaynote Communications, the specialist conference and communications company and producers of Opportunities in Superyachts, the annual conference in Malta, and Oceda S.A., the new Greece-based yacht services company managed by Jennifer Timinis, formerly of Hill Dickinson.
The conference is chaired by Michael Dunkerly of Tethys, Oceda’s sister company involved in marina development.
Delegates will also hear from leading speakers including:
- Vassilis Fotilas, commercial director, Fraser Yachts
- Michel Chryssicopoulos, partner IYC
- Mark Souter, captain motoryacht Guilty and author of “Marine Surveying of New Motor Yachts”
- Jennifer Timinis, Oceda MD
- James Lawson, partner, Hill Dickinson
- Aris Geronymakis, attorney at Law, Geronymakis & Partners Law Office
- Carla Bellieni, Studio Piana Illuzzi Queirolo Trabattoni
- Norma Trease, NETrease Business Development & Marketing
- Kemal Saatcioglu Dogus
- Andreas Mavrakis, drector, Tethys Private Equity
- Paul Cook, general manager, OneOcean Port Vell
- Peter Custer, Marine & Yachting Consultant
The East Mediterranean Superyacht Forum is expected to attract yacht brokers, marina operators, yacht managers, lawyers, corporate service providers, yacht associations, yacht captains, owners’ representatives and professionals with a vested interest in what the future holds for the eastern Mediterrean and a superyacht hub and destination.