There are still a few places left on the MYBA Superyacht Brokers’ Seminar, running from 3 to 5 February 2014. This ninth edition will take place at The Holiday Inn Resort, St.Laurent du Var in Nice.
Organised by the Maritime Training Academy Ltd, in association with MYBA The Worldwide Yachting Association, the seminar features presentations, professional analysis and round table discussions covering a wide range of subjects.
Experienced speakers from major brokerage, management and finance houses including Burgess, Ocean Independence, Camper & Nicholsons, Hill Robinson, Yachting Partners International and more will deliver subjects including:
• Analysis of the MYBA Charter Agreement
• Analysis of the MYBA Sales Agreement
• Overview of communications, customer care, business & ethics
• Examination of what is involved in superyacht management
• VAT and yachts
• Ownership structuring and finance
• Personnel and training
• Chartering from a captain’s perspective
In addition to the course content, attendees will have the opportunity to network with fellow brokers and lecturers to exchange ideas during the day and within the evening Q&A and team task sessions.
Brokers can download the seminar brochure here.