Organisers of the Quaynote Superyacht Conference have announced the agenda for the event, including The Future of Refit & Repair and The Future for Captains & Crew forums, and entertaining business networking cocktail parties, a trade exhibition and a golf day. These events will take place in Mallorca alongside the Palma Superyacht Show running from 30th April to 1st May.
The conference ‘Future of Refit & Repair’, is scheduled on Thursday 30th April, followed by a cocktail party courtesy of Jotun Iberica.
The conference will cover a range of topics, including:
* Waste Water Treatment: The impact of new technologies and latest regulations affecting the design / refit considerations for superyachts. Moderated by Mark Beavis – FIMarEST, managing director. Aco Marine.
* Embodying latest Fire Rescue & Safety legislation into the refit project: Moderated by: OS Safety SL – Palma based fully approved FRS Service Providers.
* Developments in fireproofing of interior soft furnishings: Moderated by Lynn Walker – Marine Operations Director, Safezone International Ltd.
The Future for Captains & Crew conference is on Friday 1st May, followed by a cocktail party courtesy of Port Adriano.
* How to network for career success: Moderated by Norma Trease, Salamanca Group.
* What steps do Captains and Crew need to take to ensure yacht security?: Moderated by Matt Welborn
* On board firefighting training: Moderated by Steve Monk, Da Gama Maritime.