One of Time Inc’s leading international boating publications, Superyacht Business, is on the hunt for a senior sales executive.
Part of the Time Inc (UK) Ltd Marine Dvision, Superyacht Business is a highly respected bi-monthly publication targeting the industry that supplies and supports the exclusive superyacht sector. Superyacht Business is a sister publication to IBI magazine.
Finalist – Business Magazine of the Year 2010 (PPA Periodical Publishers Association)
Finalist – IPC Media 2011 Editorial Awards, “Magazine of the Year under 50k circulation category”
Superyacht Business is offering you the chance to:
• Work on a market leading international superyacht industry b2b publication.
• To travel and meet clients at interesting and exciting destinations like Miami, Monaco, Amsterdam, Dubai, etc …
• To be part of one of the most dynamic, creative and successful sales teams at Time Inc (UK) Ltd
We are looking to strengthen our sales department with an experienced and results driven individual.
Candidates need to meet the following requirements:
• Successful advertising sales experience in a consumer or b2b publishing environment
• An excellent sales track record in generating new business
• Experienced at selling to clients on the telephone and face-to-face
• Ability to assimilate the dynamics of the international superyacht industry and to create or react to commercial opportunities
• To demonstrate a “consultative” approach to selling and be able to deliver results under pressure
• Superyacht industry experience and fluency in a second language would be advantageous but not essential.
If you are a good communicator and enjoy selling then please send your CV and covering letter (stating salary expectations) to Philip Pereira, associate publisher, at email@example.com