A group of independent marine service providers at the STP Palma superyacht refit and repair yard in Mallorca have pooled themselves together under a unified banner.
The eight companies, all of which offer complementary skills and products for yacht owners, captains and owners’ reps, are all located in the same building in the northern end of the yard.
The directors of each company have therefore created a common identity that clearly distinguishes their workplace, naming it ‘The North Dock Building’.
The facility is situated alongside the 700-tonne travel lift at the north end of STP’s 70,000sq m of workspace, and close to the dockage that offers another 35,000sq m of berthing space for yachts under repair.
The eight companies that have put their names behind the North Dock identity are:
- Anicla (paint/coating supplies)
- De Cabo (painting/polishing/antifouling)
- Palmawatch (refit/repairs/haul-outs)
- IBS (electrics/electronics)
- Undercover (yacht containment/covers/shrink-wrap/fixtures & fittings)
- Trappmann (interiors/design/upholstery)
- Servicios Náuticos Integrados (painting/antifouling/propspeed application) Munditubo (scaffolding/yacht covering)
The new grouping also has its own dedicated website at www.thenorthdock.com.